· Energy concentrated to get maximum performance.
· Gel rich in polyphenols with dilating and antioxidant effect.
· Ergonomic sachet.
Ultimate formula! Get to achieve maximum performance, whose high content in polyphenols increases the production of nitric oxide at the cellular level in blood vessels. Thanks to this effect, athletes improve blood flow to the muscles involved in the exercise, allowing them to get a higher performance. Moreover, Pump Gel is presented in a package specially designed to make its transport and use during sport easy.
· Carbo-Pump Complex: blend of carbohydrates and fruit extracts (apple and grape) with energy, dilating and antioxidant effect:
· Energy: energetic blend of simple and compounded carbohydrates that provides you with long absorption energy.
· Dilating: the fruit extracts contained in Pump Gel provides a dilating effect due to an increase of the production of nitric oxide. Thus, the transport of oxygen and nutrients increase during training/competition.
· Antioxidant: the content of polyphenols adds an antioxidant effect to the Pump Gel, which is essential to destroy free radicals generated during sport practice.
· L-Arginine: amino acid involved in the elimination of toxins.
· Taurine: amino acid that modulates osmoregulation processes, which are vital in endurance sports.
Pump Gel is an easy way to increase sport performance thanks to its dilating effect, while protecting oneself from the oxidative stress caused by sport.
Drink one sachet followed by 200 ml of water prior or during intensive physical activity.Format and Flavor
24 Victory Endurance Gel Pump - 42gr / Purple fruit Ingredients
Carbo-Pump Complex (Maltodextrine, Glucose syrup, Dry extracts of apple and grape), Water, L-Arginine, Taurine, Flavours, Stabilizer: Pectins; Acidifier: Citric acid; Preservatives: Sorbate Potassium and Sodium Benzoate; Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl), Vitamin B1(Tiamine). Store in a cool and dry place.Nutritional Information
||991 kJ/ 232 Kcal
||418 kJ/ 97 Kcal
||< 0,1 g
||< 0,1 g
||1 mg (71,42%*)
||0,7 mg (63,63%*)
|Antioxidant Fruit Extracts
| * % NRV = Percentage of Daily Reference Intakes for Adults