A Buyer's Guide to Trampolines
Trampolines are ideal accessories to strengthen the abdominal, leg and buttock muscles, and using them offers great benefits:
- · Improve the alignment of the hips, thighs and legs.
- · Work on flexibility, agility, balance, stamina and coordination of the body.
- · Reduce the load on the hips, knees, ankles and feet.
- · Contribute to reducing stress.
- · Improve blood circulation and favour lung capacity.
When buying a trampoline, the main factor to bear in mind is its diameter. Available space in the area where it will be located may be a deciding factor when choosing between trampolines with a larger or smaller jumping surface.