Characteristics Tanita BC-601 Scale
Segmental body composition monitor.
All your body composition data is automatically stored on the SD Card (included) and can be downloaded onto your computer in Excel format. Software is pre-loaded onto the SD card for ease of use.
Big screen with icons for easy readings.
8 electrodes. Gives individual body composition readings for each body segment- trunk, arms and legs.
- Designed for athletes and sportspeople in order to analyze training routines along with body composition.
- This totally unique Innerscan product gives individual body composition readings for each body segment- trunk,arms and legs.
- The retractable handgrip electrodes, along with standard feet electrodes, allows you to display a complete body composition profile. Just place the measuring platform on a hard, flat surface, take off your shoes, step onto the platform and pull out the retractable handgrip electrodes.
- The illuminated Smart buttons make reading easy and fast, showing you at all times what reading is taking place.
Innerscan scales models or analizing body composition
Prepared to monitor multiple components of overall health, including the following:
- Bone Mass : Shows the weight of the bone mass of your body.
- Muscle Mass : Shows the muscle mass of your body.
- Calories intake : Shows you how many calories your body needs when resting.
- Visceral Fat Rating : This is the fat that is in the internal abdominal cavity, surrounding the vital organs in the trunk (abdominal) area.
Other features of this model:
- Monitors body water % and body fat rate.
- Informs about the recommended body fat % for adults.
- Informs about the recommended body fat % for children.
- Recommended daily calorie intake.
- Athletes mode, the different modes adapt the results to the individual body composition of the user.
- Guest mode, allows you to program the unit for a one-time use without resetting a personal key.
- For children (age 7-17), the unit will only display information that is suitable for children between 7 and 17 years old. This information has been established by health experts and paediatricians and therefore only includes the weight, BMI and the body fat % of the child (it will not display the Healthy Range Indicator).
- Taking weight measurement only means that only the body weight value of the user will appear, not the body fat %.
- 5 segment readings. Shows the segmental body fat % and total muscle mass reading in kg of 5 different body parts; right arm, left arm, right leg, left leg and trunk.
- Recall function for weight, body fat %, body water % and muscle mass, to obtain the other previous readings.
- 4 memories to keep the information previously obtained.
- Graphic drawing of your history to obtain weekly (52), monthly (32) or yearly measurements.
- 3 year guarantee.
- Colour: blue nickel. Batteries included.
- Maximum capacity: 150 kg, graduation of 100 gr.
- Weight: 2,5 kg
- Dimensions: 40x32x5 cm
- Division: 100 gr
- Power supply: 4 x AA batteries (included)
- Modes: athlete, child and guest.
- Functions: body fat%, body water %, recommended body fat % for adults, recommended body fat % for children, visceral fat rating, bone mass, recommended daily calory intake, weight, recall function, 4 memories.
- 8 Electrode Segmental BIA Technology
- Adult and Children's Healthy Range Indicator
Product recommended by doctors
Tanita's analyzers are found in clinics and hospitals around the world, trusted for their accuracy, quality, and reliability. Tanita is the only company that offers products for domestic use after 20 years of medical research and studies in which more than 100.000 people have participated. This is why Tanita earns excellent marks for accuracy.
Our internationally recognized Medical Advisory Board ensures that all products and marketing communications are ethically and scientifically accurate, so that you can feel safe and at ease when using the product. Patented technology. Investment in research and development are very important to Tanita, which makes Tanita's a leader of innovation, with products offering unique features. The transparent electrodes for the scale base are our latest innovation. As a result, beautiful, modern scales that let us enter into the world of design.
Tanita monitors for the whole family thanks to the "child" mode
Thanks to medical research Tanita has developped a unique feature: body fat rating for children. This allows parents to take care of their own health as well as their children's health, and introduce healthy habits into the family. The new monitors read the exact body fat % of children between 7 and 17 years old and indicate automatically the child's level of body fat and the category the child is in: low body fat rate, a healthy level or an excess level of fat or overweight.
Tanita is the world leader in precision electronic scales. With almost 50% of its domestic market share, the name of Tanita is now a household word in Japan. Less than 0,1% of products purchased by customers are returned, and in the event of an item being faulty, after-sales service is excellent and very fast. At the same time customers can at any time ask questions about weight and body fat control programs using the on-line help and service Tanita provides.
How do body fat monitors and body composition monitors work?
Bio Electrical Impedance Analysis (BIA) – provides personalised readings to the user.
How it works
A low, safe signal is sent through the body via metal footpads on the scale platform. Based on the principle that muscle tissue contains high levels of water, and therefore acts as a conductor for the signal. Fat contains little water and acts as a resistor to the flow of the signal.
This resistance or ‘impedance’ is set against gender / height / age and is used to calculate personalised body fat and composition readings.
Advanced dual frequency technology
Based on the same principle as BIA but is far more advanced allowing additional body composition readings (abdominal fat, metabolic age etc) to be attained for each user.
** Those scales do not show Physic Rating
Comparative Tanita BC-601 Scale
Shipping Tanita BC-601 Scale
- Delivery feeFree delivery on orders over €200
- Estimated deliveryDelivery 2 - 3 working days
- stock informationMore than 10 availableStock information is continuously updated unless we have a problem with our system.
- Delivered at
Also, as we described in the section "about us", from DK we can also sell and distribute to some other countries.
You can check the carriage cost of each product when entering the product into the basket. And in the list below, you can see all countries we distribute in as well as the minimum cost of your basket to have free delivery.
Please note that the shipping rates for all items sold are weight-based and depend upon the destination country.
- Bulgaria delivery free from 199€
- Estonia delivery free from 199€
- Finland delivery free from 40€
- Greece delivery free from 40€
- Hungary delivery free from 199€
- Latvia delivery free from 199€
- Lithuania delivery free from 199€
- Romania delivery free from 199€
- Slovenia delivery free from 199€
- Republika Hrvatska delivery free from 199€
The orders placed before 13:30 from Monday to Friday will be shipped on the same day. Orders placed by bank transfer will be carried out upon receipt of the full amount.
At fitnessdigital we seek complete satisfaction for our clients and we know that delivery charges are an inconvenience and therefore fitnessdigital offers free delivery for orders over €200. On orders up to €100 delivery costs are €9.99 and between €100 and €200 the delivery costs are €6.99. The shopping basket automatically updates the delivery costs. At fitnessdigital we also take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will only deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport agency will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- The packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
- 2 years
If the warranty is longer than two years, it will be shown in the product description.
Tanita offers scales and body composition analyzers for the professional and home-use markets. Unless mentioned that the product is for SemiProfessional or Professional use, Tanita products offered on fitnessdigital are for home-use only. This means that there will be no warranty on orders invoiced by companies or products that are used by professionals.
fitnessdigital is an official distributor, therefore we can
- The product is new
- The product comes in its original packaging
- As we are official distributors, we offer after sales service for all the products of this brand
For more than 70 years Tanita Corporation (Japan), has been the world leader in precision electronic scales. For the last 40 years Tanita's core business has been the manufacturing of precision scales. Today, Tanita is looking beyond scales to products that enable consumers to monitor their own health. Based on medical evidence linking excess body fat to heart disease, diabetes and certain cancers, Tanita introduced the world's first integrated body composition analyzer/scale to the professional markets in 1992. Using the same technology used in our professional analyzers Tanita developed the world's first scale plus body fat monitor for home use in 1994. Backed by extensive clinical research and an independent medical advisor board, the accuracy, innovation and durability of Tanita scales are trusted worldwide.
Tanita is a pioneer in the development of BIA Technology, an extremely reliable method for body composition analysis. Tanita invented the world?s first stand-on Body Fat Monitor in 1992 and now all Tanita Monitors use Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis (BIA) to send a low, safe signal through the body. The signal passes freely through blood, water and fluids within muscle tissue, but meets resistance when it comes into contact with body fat.
With a perfect combination of innovative health technology and stylish design, Tanita brings you a range of products designed to help you lead a healthier and fitter life.
With a perfect combination of innovative health technology and stylish design, Tanita brings you a range of products designed to help you lead a healthier and fitter life. Tanita products are created around your needs, whether you are trying to lose weight, improve your activity levels or just trying to feel healthier. They will help you understand how changes in your lifestyle are affecting your body.
Tanita monitors are universally recognized as being the most accurate monitors available on today?s market. This reflects over 10 years of medical research into BIA and body composition at the renowned Tanita Health Research Centre in Japan.
Payment methods Tanita BC-601 Scale
Cash On DeliveryNo surcharge
You will receive the order at the registered address and the payment is made on delivery in cash. The cash on delivery option is only available for orders of 150 € or more.
Credit cardNo surcharge
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron, 4B, or Mastercard
or with an authenticated credit card (Verified by Visa / Mastercard SecureCode).
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line means that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.dk is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
Cash On Delivery payments can be made in the local currency (€).
Ask the expert about Tanita BC-601 Scale
In this section you can find answers from our users and experts
4 Questions 4 Answers
- I would like to know how to register the users on the memory card. I have the memory card inside the scale while taking measurement. then i take it out and put it inside the card reader on my PC. I open the software but I get a massage to register my users on the measuring device first.Asked by Farah from Saudi ArabiaDo you know the answer? Please let us know!1 Answers
Hello, The SD card this allows you to see the effectiveness of your fitness program. The information is automatically and you can download this information kept on your PC.. In order to see the information you need to download the software for BC601. The software that is used is Body Vision from Tanita, but Gmon is more complete. Bodyvision works with Android and Apple en download is free; http://www.weightcheckers.com/en/ Hope this helps, WinekeAnswered by FitnessDigital.com
- Does this work with ANT+ and is it compatible with a garmin 910x forerunner Asked by As from nlDo you know the answer? Please let us know!1 Answers
Hello, No, BC 601 does not work with ANT+, nor with Gramin, but BC 1000 does. BC1000 is compatible with Gramin 910x Forerunner. ANT+ Wireless USB stick will need to be purchased separately. Wineke Answered by FitnessDigital.com
- Can you tell me how much this is in £ pounds sterling? How can I pay and when is the converter rate active?Asked by FitnessDigital.com from FreidaDo you know the answer? Please let us know!1 Answers
Hello, The price will be the one you see at the moment you place your order, there could be a very small difference of some cents. You have different methods to place your order: 1. You can pay with your credit card; in this case, the currency converter rate will be the one that is used at the moment you pay. 2. Cash On Delivery; you order online and we will send the product to the registered address. You pay for it when you receive it in the hand in pounds. In that case, the currency converter rate will be the one that is used at the moment you place your order. If there is any difference in price, we will pay for this when we receive the payment, you will not have to pay any extras. Before sending the order to you, you will be informed by a member of our staff that there is a Cash on Delivery item going to be sent to you, so that you can prepare the money to be paid. This is the site you can use to see the value of the Euro/Pound: http://www.euroresidentes.com/Property/mortgages/currency-converter.htm WinekeAnswered by FitnessDigital.com
- looking for portable scales that measures body fat % and metabolic age for small weight management class (15 - 20 people). Would this model be suitable?Asked by Heather from DublinDo you know the answer? Please let us know!1 Answers
Hello, Those scales are for home use only, not for professional use or for classes. WinekeAnswered by FitnessDigital.com
User reviews about Tanita BC-601 Scale
Tell us what you think!