Characteristics Tanita BC-1000 scales
*** Can ONLY be used with compatible Garmin heart rate monitors or with the display, as it does not include a monitor on which the information can be read.
**** For home use.
- Garmin Edge 810
- Garmin Edge 800
- Garmin Edge 510
- Garmin Forerunner 910XT
- Garmin Forerunner 610
- Garmin Forerunner 310XT
- Garmin Forerunner 210
- Garmin Forerunner 70 HRM
In the box
· Tanita BC-1000
A guide to knowing your body better
Comparative Tanita BC-1000 scales
Shipping Tanita BC-1000 scales
- Delivery feefree delivery
- Estimated deliveryDelivery 3-4 working days
- stock informationOnly 5 units left!
- Delivered at
Also, as we described in the section "about us", from DK we can also sell and distribute to some other countries.
You can check the carriage cost of each product when entering the product into the basket. And in the list below, you can see all countries we distribute in as well as the minimum cost of your basket to have free delivery.
Please note that the shipping rates for all items sold are weight-based and depend upon the destination country.
- Bulgaria delivery free from 199€
- Estonia delivery free from 199€
- Finland delivery free from 40€
- Greece delivery free from 40€
- Hungary delivery free from 199€
- Latvia delivery free from 199€
- Lithuania delivery free from 199€
- Romania delivery free from 199€
- Slovenia delivery free from 199€
- Republika Hrvatska delivery free from 199€
fitnessdigital promises delivery within 3-4 working days (occasionnaly 5 working days, depending on the destination) of all products saying "3-4 working days". Orders for 3-4 working days delivery must be placed by 14:30 from Monday to Friday. Orders are delivered on working days only from Monday to Friday.
At fitnessdigital we take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will only deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport agency will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- The packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
- 2 years
If the warranty is longer than two years, it will be shown in the product description.
Tanita offers scales and body composition analyzers for the professional and home-use markets. Unless mentioned that the product is for SemiProfessional or Professional use, Tanita products offered on fitnessdigital are for home-use only. This means that there will be no warranty on orders invoiced by companies or products that are used by professionals.
fitnessdigital is an official distributor, therefore we can
- The product is new
- The product comes in its original packaging
- As we are official distributors, we offer after sales service for all the products of this brand
For more than 70 years Tanita Corporation (Japan), has been the world leader in precision electronic scales. For the last 40 years Tanita's core business has been the manufacturing of precision scales. Today, Tanita is looking beyond scales to products that enable consumers to monitor their own health. Based on medical evidence linking excess body fat to heart disease, diabetes and certain cancers, Tanita introduced the world's first integrated body composition analyzer/scale to the professional markets in 1992. Using the same technology used in our professional analyzers Tanita developed the world's first scale plus body fat monitor for home use in 1994. Backed by extensive clinical research and an independent medical advisor board, the accuracy, innovation and durability of Tanita scales are trusted worldwide.
Tanita is a pioneer in the development of BIA Technology, an extremely reliable method for body composition analysis. Tanita invented the world?s first stand-on Body Fat Monitor in 1992 and now all Tanita Monitors use Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis (BIA) to send a low, safe signal through the body. The signal passes freely through blood, water and fluids within muscle tissue, but meets resistance when it comes into contact with body fat.
With a perfect combination of innovative health technology and stylish design, Tanita brings you a range of products designed to help you lead a healthier and fitter life.
With a perfect combination of innovative health technology and stylish design, Tanita brings you a range of products designed to help you lead a healthier and fitter life. Tanita products are created around your needs, whether you are trying to lose weight, improve your activity levels or just trying to feel healthier. They will help you understand how changes in your lifestyle are affecting your body.
Tanita monitors are universally recognized as being the most accurate monitors available on today?s market. This reflects over 10 years of medical research into BIA and body composition at the renowned Tanita Health Research Centre in Japan.
Payment methods Tanita BC-1000 scales
Cash On DeliveryNo surcharge
You will receive the order at the registered address and the payment is made on delivery in cash. The cash on delivery option is only available for orders of 150 € or more.
Credit cardNo surcharge
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron, 4B, or Mastercard
or with an authenticated credit card (Verified by Visa / Mastercard SecureCode).
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line means that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.dk is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
Cash On Delivery payments can be made in the local currency (€).
Ask the expert about Tanita BC-1000 scales
In this section you can find answers from our users and experts
3 Questions 3 Answers
- Is there a recommended App for IPhone to pair with the BC1000?Asked by Ronnie Russell from NavanDo you know the answer? Please let us know!1 Answers
Hello, BC-1000 cannot communicate with an iPhone unless you have aconverter of ant + to WIFI .Unfortunaltely we do not sell thisyet. Wineke Answered by fitnessdigital.com
- Will my Tanita BC-1000 connect directlt to my Garmin edge 1000? and if so will it update detail to garmin connect.Asked by Ronnie Russell from NavanDo you know the answer? Please let us know!1 Answers
Hello, Edge 1000...I'm afraid not. This is the way it works; The BC-1000 Body Composition Platform offers consumers the ability to wirelessly link data to Garmin Fitness devices, remote displays, personal computers and hand held devices. When using the compatible Garmin Fitness Watches and their wireless technology, the readings of weight, body fat and body water are wirelessly displayed on the watch, while all nine readings are stored in the watch. When in range of a consumer's computer, the information is automatically transmitted to the computer using the wireless ANT + USB Stick and captured on the Garmin Connect Software. Watch out; it can ONLY be used with compatible Garmin heart rate monitors, which are the following; - Garmin Edge 810 - Garmin Edge 800 - Garmin Edge 510 - Garmin Forerunner 910XT - Garmin Forerunner 610 - Garmin Forerunner 310XT - Garmin Forerunner 210 - Garmin Forerunner 70 HRM Wineke Answered by fitnessdigital.com
- Does this scales go up to age 99? Also, does it require a remote control and/or a watch to operate it. A friend has said that I can operate it through a remote control only, so any advice would be great. Thank you.Asked by Jane Hennessy from CorkDo you know the answer? Please let us know!1 Answers
Hello, Measurements you can see on the screen go from 12 to 90; if measurement is for instance less than 12, a "12" will be shown on the screen, if it is more than 90, a "90" will be shown. Though when it comes to age; The metabolic age is a reference to analyse the metabolic age of your body. This function calculates the BMR (Basic Metabolic Ind.) and the average age that is normally related to this type of metabolism. Tanita advises it is under your real age, but it is just a reference! for users over 50 it will always give readings for max. 50 years old. Transmits data wireless to a remote display for unrivalled levels of privacy, no remote control needed. Wineke Answered by FitnessDigital.com
User reviews about Tanita BC-1000 scales
Tell us what you think!