Characteristics Scitec Nutrition Hot Blood 3.0 - 820g
· 5 Creatines
· Amino Acids
· Citrulline malate and AAKG
· Caffeine and Beta-Alanine
When you train or are engaged in physical activity and you reach a certain intensity, your body and blood “heat up” so you can work more efficiently. Our Hot Blood 3.0 complex pre-workout formula is carefully designed to support your body in physical activity, especially during high-intensity training!
Our 5 component, Multi-Creatine Matrix is 4500 milligrams and provides - among others - the most studied Creatine form ever! Creatine in this dose is scientifically proven to increase performance in successive bursts of short-term, high intensity exercise like weight training and interval cardio!*
Many of our select ingredients contribute to one or more of the following beneficial physiological effects*:
· Normal muscle function
· Normal functioning of the nervous system: neurotransmission and muscle contraction including heart muscle
· Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
· Normal energy-yielding metabolism
· Normal amino acid/protein synthesis
· Normal psychological function
· Electrolyte balance
*These statements have been scientifically proven by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) and authorized by the European Commission (EC).
Mix 1 serving (20 g) with 400 ml of cold water daily. Slightly carbonated, open bottle lid when mixing every 5 seconds to avoid accidental pressure build-up! Use 30-45 minutes before training, preferably on an empty stomach. Individuals sensitive to stimulants should first assess tolerance by taking half servings (contains 300 mg of Caffeine per serving)!
Size and flavor
820 gr (41 servings) / Orange maracuja
Orange maracuja: Maltodextrin, Creatine Monohydrate, L-Arginine HCl, Dextrose, L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate 2:1, L-Tyrosine, Flavors (Orange Juice, Maracuja), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid Anhydrous), Beta-Alanine, Caffeine Anhydrous, Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCl, Anti-Caking Agents (Tricalcium Phosphate, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide), Magnesium Carbonate, Camellia sinensis (Leaf) 8:1 extract, L-Citrulline DL-Malate 1:1, Taurine, Sweeteners (Acesulfame K, Sucralose), Color (Paprika Extract), Creatine Citrate, Creatine Pyruvate, Kre-Alkalyn® (buffered Creatine Monohydrate), L-Carnitine L-Tartrate, L-Ornithine HCl, MicronTec Micronized Creatine Monohydrate, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Nicotinamide, Vitis vinifera (Seed) 20:1 extract, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Piper (Fruit) 50:1 extract, D-Biotin, Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid.
|Serving Size: 20 g (1 1/3 scoops)|
|Amount Per Serving||RDA%*|
|Calories From Fat||0 kcal|
|Total Carbohydrates||5.9 g||†|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||35 mg||219%|
|Folic Acid||30 mcg||15%|
|Caffeine (Total Amount)||300 mg||†|
Hot Blood proprietary matrix
· Multi-Creatine Matrix: 4500 mg
of which Creatine 3929 mg
Creatine Monohydrate, Kre-Alkalyn® (buffered Creatine Monohydrate), Creatine Pyruvate, Creatine Citrate, MicronTec Micronized Creatine Monohydrate
· Anti-Oxidant Complex: 230 mg
Green Tea extract (>50% Polyphenols) (200 mg), Grape Seed extract (95% Proanthocyanidin) (20 mg), Alpha Lipoic Acid (10 mg)
· “Hot Blood” Multi-Complex: 7140 mg
Glucose Polymer, L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate, Beta-Alanine, Caffeine, Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCl, L-Citrulline DL-Malate, L-Carnitine L-Tartrate, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Bioperine®
· Amino Acid Matrix: 4250 mg
L-Arginine HCl (3000 mg), L-Tyrosine (1000 mg), Taurine (200 mg), L-Ornithine HCl (50 mg)
*RDA%: Percent of the Recommended Daily Allowance.
† RDA not established in the EU.
Manufactured in a facility that processes milk, egg, gluten, soy, peanuts, nuts, fish and crustacean ingredients.
This product contains an absorption modifier that could affect your medications – consult your physician before use! Contains 300 mg of caffeine per serving. Not recommended for children or pregnant women. Individuals sensitive to stimulants should first assess tolerance by taking half servings! Beta Alanine may cause a harmless, temporary tingling sensation on the skin for some individuals. Use this product in conjunction with food as part of a healthy, balanced diet, not as a substitute for such. Keep out of reach of children. Don't Exceed the daily recommended dosage!
Comparative Scitec Nutrition Hot Blood 3.0 - 820g
Shipping Scitec Nutrition Hot Blood 3.0 - 820g
- Delivery feeFree delivery on orders over 50 EUR
- Estimated deliveryDelivery 3-4 working days
- stock informationOnly 1 unit left!
- Delivered at
Also, as we described in the section "about us", from DK we can also sell and distribute to some other countries.
You can check the carriage cost of each product when entering the product into the basket. And in the list below, you can see all countries we distribute in as well as the minimum cost of your basket to have free delivery.
Please note that the shipping rates for all items sold are weight-based and depend upon the destination country.
- Bulgaria delivery free from 199€
- Estonia delivery free from 199€
- Finland delivery free from 40€
- Greece delivery free from 40€
- Hungary delivery free from 199€
- Latvia delivery free from 199€
- Lithuania delivery free from 199€
- Romania delivery free from 199€
- Slovenia delivery free from 199€
- Republika Hrvatska delivery free from 199€
fitnessdigital promises delivery within 3-4 working days (occasionnaly 5 working days, depending on the destination) of all products saying "3-4 working days". Orders for 3-4 working days delivery must be placed by 14:30 from Monday to Friday. Orders are delivered on working days only from Monday to Friday.
At fitnessdigital we take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will only deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport agency will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- The packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
- Scitec Nutrition
fitnessdigital is an official distributor, we can therefore
- The product is new
- The product comes in its original packaging
- Raw materials used by Scitec Nutrition are of first quality and Doping Free
Payment methods Scitec Nutrition Hot Blood 3.0 - 820g
Cash On DeliveryNo surcharge
You will receive the order at the registered address and the payment is made on delivery in cash. The cash on delivery option is only available for orders of 150 € or more.
Credit cardNo surcharge
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron, 4B, or Mastercard
or with an authenticated credit card (Verified by Visa / Mastercard SecureCode).
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line means that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.dk is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
Cash On Delivery payments can be made in the local currency (€).
Ask the expert about Scitec Nutrition Hot Blood 3.0 - 820g
User reviews about Scitec Nutrition Hot Blood 3.0 - 820g
Tell us what you think!