Characteristics Reebok One GB40S Black Exercise Bike
The Reebok GB40s boasts a comprehensive feature set which covers everything you could possibly need from an exercise bike for your at-home workouts.
Let’s start with the flywheel weight. The heavier the flywheel, the more inertia required to spin the flywheel. Basically this means the heavier the flywheel, the smoother the ride. The GB40s certainly delivers this with its 9kg flywheel providing a fluid pedalling motion throughout your workout.
Secondly, the Reebok GB40s exercise bike offers an extensive 32 levels of resistance. Increasing the resistance setting mimics a challenging uphill ride and as you increase these levels overtime, your endurance improves and your muscles grow stronger. Interval training is the perfect exercise method which makes the most of the variety of resistance levels as you alternate between high and low intensity cardio.
The GB40s features a selection of in-built training programs designed to keep you on top of your game. Whatever your end goal, choose from 12 pre-set programs, target time, distance or calories, as well as manual, 1 user defined program, watts control, heart rate control and recovery. Remember to keep well hydrated before, during and after working out. The GB40s makes this easy with its water bottle holder right in front of you.
When you need to keep an eye on how you’re performing during exercise, check the GB40s’ bright 5.5” LCD display to gain essential feedback including speed, time elapsed, distance covered, calories burned, pulse, watts and RPM. Plus, keep your heart rate where you need it to be by taking a hold of the integrated, responsive hand pulse sensors on the bike’s handlebars.
The bike can be made to measure in a number of ways. The bike’s comfort saddle can be adjusted to suit your height (anywhere between 71 and 98cm) and can be adjusted both vertically and horizontally to ensure you’re in the correct position to cycle.
The GB40s' pedals are self-levelling with an adaptable strap while the handlebar can be easily moved into a comfortable angle.
These adjustable features ensure you are ready for a safe and comfortable workout.
- 32 levels of electronic resistance
- 9kg flywheel weight
- Comfort saddle
- Self-levelling pedals with adjustable strap
- Handlebar angle adjustment
- Vertical and horizontal seat adjustment (71-98cm seat height adjustment)
- Setup dimensions: 101 (L) x 51 (W) x 128 (H)
- Integrated transport wheels
- Sturdy, stable and space-efficient
- 120kg user weight limit
- 5.5” LCD display
- 20 console programs in total
- 8 display functions; speed, time, distance, calories, pulse, watts, RPM, level profile chart
- Integrated hand pulse sensors
- Water bottle holder
Comparative Reebok One GB40S Black Exercise Bike
Shipping Reebok One GB40S Black Exercise Bike
- Delivery feefree delivery
- Estimated deliveryDelivery 4-5 working days
- stock informationMore than 10 available
- Delivered at
Also, as we described in the section "about us", from DK we can also sell and distribute to some other countries.
You can check the carriage cost of each product when entering the product into the basket. And in the list below, you can see all countries we distribute in as well as the minimum cost of your basket to have free delivery.
Please note that the shipping rates for all items sold are weight-based and depend upon the destination country.
- Bulgaria delivery free from 199€
- Estonia delivery free from 199€
- Finland delivery free from 40€
- Greece delivery free from 40€
- Hungary delivery free from 199€
- Latvia delivery free from 199€
- Lithuania delivery free from 199€
- Romania delivery free from 199€
- Slovenia delivery free from 199€
- Republika Hrvatska delivery free from 199€
Normal delivery time is 4 - 5 working days (occasionnaly 1 more working day, depending on the destination).Orders for 4-5 working days delivery must be placed by 14:30 from Monday to Friday. Orders are delivered on working days only from Monday to Friday. For products from certain suppliers the delivery time may vary. The customer service will contact you on those occasions.
At fitnessdigital we seek complete satisfaction for our clients and we know that delivery charges are an inconvenience and therefore fitnessdigital offers free delivery for orders over €200. On orders up to €100 delivery costs are €9.99 and between €100 and €200 the delivery costs are €6.99. The shopping basket automatically updates the delivery costs. At fitnessdigital we also take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will only deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport agency will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- The packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
- 2 years
***If the warranty is longer than two years, it will be shown in the product description.
FitnessDigital.com is an official distributor, therefore we can
- The product is new
- The product comes in its original packaging
- As we are official distributors, we offer after sales service for all the products of this brand
Reebok International Ltd., engages in the design, marketing, and distribution of sports, fitness, and casual footwear, apparel, and equipment.
Reebok International Limited is a British producer of athletic footwear, apparel, and accessories and is currently a subsidiary of Adidas
Reebok introduced the first athletic shoe in 1982, a shoe designed especially for women; a shoe for a hot new fitness exercise called aerobic dance. The shoe was called the Freestyle?, and with it Reebok anticipated and encouraged three major trends that transformed the athletic footwear industry: the aerobic exercise movement, the influx of women into sports and exercise and the acceptance of well-designed athletic footwear by adults for street and casual wear. Explosive growth followed, which Reebok fueled with new product categories, making Reebok an industry leader. .
Free after sales number for customers: 800 600 816
Payment methods Reebok One GB40S Black Exercise Bike
Cash On DeliveryNo surcharge
You will receive the order at the registered address and the payment is made on delivery in cash. The cash on delivery option is only available for orders of 150 € or more.
Credit cardNo surcharge
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron, 4B, or Mastercard
or with an authenticated credit card (Verified by Visa / Mastercard SecureCode).
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line means that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.dk is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
Cash On Delivery payments can be made in the local currency (€).
Ask the expert about Reebok One GB40S Black Exercise Bike
User reviews about Reebok One GB40S Black Exercise Bike
Tell us what you think!