Recommended: combine it with...
Characteristics Optimum Nutrition Fish Oil
- Delivers 1,000 mg of Fish Oil.
- Delivers pure source of the essential fats EPA & DHA.
- Enteric coated to ensure no unpleasant aftertaste.
- We recommend taking 1 Softgel three times a day with your main meals.
Our Fish Oil Softgels deliver 1,000 mg of Fish Oil, including 180 mg of Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and 120 mg of Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA).
Fish Oils contain long-chain fatty acids including docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). DHA and EPA are omega-3 fatty acids with important roles in numerous metabolic functions. They are found in foods like salmon and supplements such as the ON Fish Oil Softgels you’re holding in your hand. Our Fish Oil Softgels are enteric-coated, which means that you get the benefits of fish oils without the fishy aftertaste that you might encounter without this special coating
What Does It Do?
When you’re training hard, your body has greater nutritional needs. It’s not always possible to source these solely from your diet every single day.
Fish Oils contain long-chain fatty acids, including the essential fats DHA and EPA that cannot be made by your body. Consuming them through foods like salmon or mackerel and supplements such as the Fish Oil Softgels is the only way to guarantee that you’re meeting your body’s requirements.
Our Fish Oil Softgels are enteric coated, which means that you get all of the benefits, but without the unpleasant fishy aftertaste that you might encounter without this special coating.
We recommend taking 1 Softgel three times per day with a main meal or with your protein shake.
Optimum Nutrition Fish Oil - 200 softgels
Gelatin, Glycerin, Ethylcellulose, Sodium Alginate, Vanillin, Purified Stearic Acid, Ammonium Hydroxide, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Oleic Acid, Purified Water
Allergen information: contains fish (anchovy, mackerel, sardine) ingredients.
|Calories||10.0 Kcal / 41.84 kJ|
Comparative Optimum Nutrition Fish Oil
Shipping Optimum Nutrition Fish Oil
- Delivery feeFree delivery on orders over €200
- Delivered at
Also, as we described in the section "about us", from DK we can also sell and distribute to some other countries.
You can check the carriage cost of each product when entering the product into the basket. And in the list below, you can see all countries we distribute in as well as the minimum cost of your basket to have free delivery.
Please note that the shipping rates for all items sold are weight-based and depend upon the destination country.
- Bulgaria delivery free from 199€
- Estonia delivery free from 199€
- Finland delivery free from 40€
- Greece delivery free from 40€
- Hungary delivery free from 199€
- Latvia delivery free from 199€
- Lithuania delivery free from 199€
- Romania delivery free from 199€
- Slovenia delivery free from 199€
- Republika Hrvatska delivery free from 199€
Exclusive product or product that is on request. If you are interested in these products, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be informed about the delivery time of this product.
At fitnessdigital we seek complete satisfaction for our clients and we know that delivery charges are an inconvenience and therefore fitnessdigital offers free delivery for orders over €200. On orders up to €100 delivery costs are €9.99 and between €100 and €200 the delivery costs are €6.99. The shopping basket automatically updates the delivery costs. At fitnessdigital we also take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will only deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport agency will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- The packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
Payment methods Optimum Nutrition Fish Oil
Cash On DeliveryNo surcharge
You will receive the order at the registered address and the payment is made on delivery in cash. The cash on delivery option is only available for orders of 150 € or more.
Credit cardNo surcharge
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron, 4B, or Mastercard
or with an authenticated credit card (Verified by Visa / Mastercard SecureCode).
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line means that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.dk is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
Cash On Delivery payments can be made in the local currency (€).
Ask the expert about Optimum Nutrition Fish Oil
User reviews about Optimum Nutrition Fish Oil
Tell us what you think!