Buyer's guide to nitric oxide precursors
Although the main function of L-Arginine is the synthesis of nitric oxide, consuming it also provides numerous other benefits such as:
- Strengthening your immunological system.
- Re-establishing energy levels and accelerating recovery after workouts.
- Providing nutrients and oxygen to the muscles immediately.
- Avoiding tiredness in the legs and the appearance of varicose veins.
- Contributing to improving the performance of athletes and sportspersons.
How much is recommended?
2 or 3 grams 3 times a day is recommended (without exceeding 20g/day) to be taken orally, before workouts. This product should be avoided if you suffer from heart or circulation problems.