Characteristics Marcy MWM-8070 Power Cage
Designed for athletes, the MWM-8070 Power Cage is a goliath amidst the Marcy range. Structured around effective barbell and body weight training, for those who lift heavy, and train even harder.
Adjust the robust bar catchers to 13 heights on the front or inside of the cage, for perfect alignment in any lift for any user. Superior safety straps span the full cage, angle them away from your body so the barbell rolls away when you set it down, the reinforced nylon prevents scuffing on the barbell knurling too.
Pull up, dip and press up for rewarding upper body strength progression. Customise the position of all the bodyweight attachments for any width grip, and any height with the dip bars. Landmine pegs offer an anchor to slide your barbell into, opening unique new exercises like landmine presses, squats, T-bar rows and oblique twists, diversifying your workouts.
There’s even more to discover with the fantastic, versatile MWM-8070 Cage, but we’ll let you find out what else it has to offer when you use it.
Heavy-duty, functional cage for use with a barbell, bench, bands and bodyweight exercises.
- Barbell Catch Pegs
4 robust, hooked bar pegs adjust to 13 heights, for front or rear cage use.
- Robust Safety Catch Straps
To drop the bar onto, prevents bar scuffs and rolls the bar away from you.
- Hook-Around Peg Design
Safe & secure for rapid height changes between sets.
- 2 x Landmine Pegs
Slide your barbell in for T-bar rows, landmine press, oblique twists & more.
- Pull Up Grips
Set to any width for close or wide grip pull ups, for back training, rubber gripped.
- Dip Handles
Set to any height for any user, for chest & triceps training, rubber gripped.
- Press Up Bars
For wide & narrow press ups, for chest & triceps training.
- Lower Resistance Band Loops
Add extra resistance to your barbell training with bands.
- Weight Plate Storage
6 elevated storage shelves at the rear, with anti-slip topping.
- Off-the-Floor Base Design
Distributes the weight evenly for enhanced durability & robust feel.
- Rubberised Feet
Root the cage firmly to the floor, for superior stabilisation.
- Combine with
Weight set & 7ft barbell, utility bench, resistance bands (not included).
- Framework: 14-gauge thick, heavy duty squared solid steel
- Straps: Reinforced nylon stitching
- Paint Finish: Powder coated silver & black chip resistant finish
- Approximate Self-assembly Time: 4-5 hours, 2 people recommended for early stages
- In the Box: MWB-8070, dip bars, landmine pegs x 2, press up grips, pull up grips, assembly guide with clear illustrations, basic tools
- Compatible Floor Types: concrete, wood, mats, carpet (more available)
- Resistant to: Scratch resistant, sweat resistant, mildew resistant, rust resistant
- Bolt to Floor Recommended: No, freestanding
- Suitable for: Home use only
- Chest: Incline press, flat press, decline press, press ups, dips
- Back: Pull ups, bent over row, t-bar rows, single arm barbell rows, deadlifts
- Shoulders: Shoulder press, landmine press, shrugs
- Legs: Squats, landmine lunges, barbell lunges, romanian deadlifts, calf raises
- Abs: Landmine oblique twists, leg raises, knee raises
- Biceps: Chin ups, bicep curls (close / wide), bicep ladder
- Triceps: Close grip press ups, close grip bench press, tricep dips
Dimensions & Weight Loads
- Assembled Dimensions: Length: 214cm (84”) x Width: 198cm (78”) x Height: 242cm (95”)
- Training Area Required with Bar Landmine: Length: 365cm (148”) x Width: 260cm (102”) x Height: 250cm (98”)
- Distance Between Holes: 10cm (4.5”) approx.
- Maximum Weight Load on Rack & Straps: 135kg / 300lbs
- Maximum User Capacity on Pull Up Bars: 135kg / 300lbs / 21.5 Stone
- Maximum User Capacity on Dip Bars: 135kg / 300lbs / 21.5 Stone
- Assembled Product Weight: 106kg (234lbs)
- Barbell Compatibility: Can be used with 7ft Olympic barbells only
This rack has been manufactured to comply with the EN-957 global safety standards, the design has been tested for weight loading, pinch points, shear hazards, pull in and trapping hazards and similar hazards, which can arise during use of fitness equipment.
Comparative Marcy MWM-8070 Power Cage
Shipping Marcy MWM-8070 Power Cage
- Delivery feefree delivery
- Availability Backorder
- Delivered at
Also, as we described in the section "about us", from DK we can also sell and distribute to some other countries.
You can check the carriage cost of each product when entering the product into the basket. And in the list below, you can see all countries we distribute in as well as the minimum cost of your basket to have free delivery.
Please note that the shipping rates for all items sold are weight-based and depend upon the destination country.
- Bulgaria delivery free from 199€
- Estonia delivery free from 199€
- Finland delivery free from 40€
- Greece delivery free from 40€
- Hungary delivery free from 199€
- Latvia delivery free from 199€
- Lithuania delivery free from 199€
- Romania delivery free from 199€
- Slovenia delivery free from 199€
- Republika Hrvatska delivery free from 199€
Exclusive product or product that is on request. If you are interested in these products, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and you will be informed about the delivery time of this product.
At fitnessdigital we seek complete satisfaction for our clients and we know that delivery charges are an inconvenience and therefore fitnessdigital offers free delivery for orders over €200. On orders up to €100 delivery costs are €9.99 and between €100 and €200 the delivery costs are €6.99. The shopping basket automatically updates the delivery costs. At fitnessdigital we also take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will only deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport agency will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- The packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
- 2 years
***If the warranty is longer than two years, it will be shown in the product description.
FitnessDigital.com is an official distributor, therefore we can
- The product is new
- The product comes in its original packaging
- As we are official distributors, we offer after sales service for all the products of this brand
Officially founded in 1946, Walter Marcyan was a leading figure in the development of the U.S fitness industry, spending much of his time during the 1940's, 50's and 60's promoting healthy living and exercise.
Marcy now offers a comprehensive collection of Home Fitness and Exercise equipment, including home gyms, weight benches, exercise bikes and elliptical cross trainers, together with an extensive range of free weights and dumbbells. Whether you are just getting started, seriously into fitness or looking to create that complete home fitness studio, Marcy has the products for you.
Being part of the Escalade group, Marcy products have established a reputation for distributing instantly recognisable brands, quality product, innovation and exceptional customer service.
Payment methods Marcy MWM-8070 Power Cage
Cash On DeliveryNo surcharge
You will receive the order at the registered address and the payment is made on delivery in cash. The cash on delivery option is only available for orders of 150 € or more.
Credit cardNo surcharge
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron, 4B, or Mastercard
or with an authenticated credit card (Verified by Visa / Mastercard SecureCode).
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line means that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.dk is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
Cash On Delivery payments can be made in the local currency (€).
Ask the expert about Marcy MWM-8070 Power Cage
User reviews about Marcy MWM-8070 Power Cage
Tell us what you think!