The First Degree Fitness Pacific Challenge Rower AR is perfect for a realistic rowing training at home. The water tank conveys an authentic rowing feel visually as well as audibly. The superb system of the Pacific Challenge Rower AR adjusts the resitance automatically to suit your pulling speed and intensity.
New regarding the First Degree Fitness Pacific Challenge Rower AR is the adjustable resistance (3 settings) which allows this First Degree rowing machine to adapt to the user's fitness level. Compared to its predecessor, the First Degree Fitness Pacific Challenge Rower AR has an improved pulling system and a heightened seat for more comfort during the exercise.
Just like the First Degree Fitness Neptune Challenge Rower AR, the Pacific Challenge Rower also features a display which shows the number of strokes, the stroke frequeny, the duration, the pace and the calorie expenditure. Furthermore, the First Degree Fitness Pacific Challenge Rower AR allows you to look at a 500 m interval time, the stroke frequendy per minute and calorie expenditure per hour. Furthermore, this First Degree Fitness rowing machine features an interval function. On top of having the same features as the Neptune Challenge, the First Degree Fitness Pacific Challenge Rower AR provides the option to measure the heart rate and have it shown on the monitor. A chest strap which measures the heart rate can be bought separately.
· High-quality rowing machine by FirstDegree Fitness with an innovative water resistance system
· Realistic rowing feel due to the water resistance system
· Three resistance levels to suit all levels of fitness
· Computer displays: duration, distance, 500 m time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, output in watts, calories per hour, interval training and heart rate (optional)
· Outstanding heel support system; can be set immediately to fit different foot sizes
· Ergoniomic handle to prevent the wrists and hands being strained
· Inbuilt transport wheels
· Comfortable seat with precise ball bearings and wheels for the absolutely smooth running
· Seat rail made of andodised aluminium for the smooth running, stability and durability
· Easy to assemble and very low-maintenace
· Delron seat wheels with precision ball bearings
· Tank with a durable polycarbonate casing and 3-blade stainless steel impeller wheel
· Adjustable water content: 9 - 17 litres
· Max.Weight: 136 kg
· Dimensions: (L) 197 cm x (B) 53 cm x (H) 51 cm