- Preserve muscular mass during training
- Prevent mental fatigue that o ccurs during extended training
- Increase muscle recovery after exercise
BCAA’s –branched chain amino acids (Leucine, Valine and Isoleucine) are essential amino acids that constitute about 33% of the muscular protein of the body, being essential for the preservation of lean muscular mass.
BCAA’s play several functions in the athlete’s organism, namely:
- Preventing the destruction of muscular tissue and increase insulin production after training
- Preventing central fatigue in endurance athletes, which cause distraction, tiredness, decrease in neuromotor excita bility and, consequently, poor sport performance
- Source of nitrogen for the synthesis of glutamine, potentiating by this way the athlete immune system;
- Constitute the third energetic source in endurance workouts
- Stimulate muscle p rotein synthesis after exercise
has 3 amino acids from the ramified chain –Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine –in superior doses than most of the similar formulas in the market! BCAA’s GoldNutrition®
shows the highest level of purity according to internatio nal pharmacopoeias!
Take 2 tablets one hour before workout and 2 tablets after training.
Format and flavour
Gold Nutrition BCAA'S - 180 Tablets
L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine (2:1:1) mixture, Bulking agent (silicon dioxide, microcry stalline cellulose), Anti-caking Agent (magnesium stearate).
| ||Per 4 tablets|
|L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine mixture
Other products related to GoldNutrition BCAA'S - 180 tablets